onsdag 31 augusti 2011

Bisse plays the piano and surfs on the internet ;)


Yesterday, when I was cleaning up and watching some favorite movies at the same time, Bisse tried to get up on the Piano. I put the Piano stool near the Piano, and so he jumped up and was amazed, how the piano keys went down, when he stepped onto them ;) After a little while his sister -Brianna, also went to take a look at the piano. Next time I'll put in the plug, so they can play a bit for me ;)

Then today I was uploading pics onto my profiles and stuff, Bisse wanted absolutely not to be forgotten and so he over and over again went to sniff and stand on the keyboard :) Then I thought -Might as well take a funny picture of him on the keyboard. And he finally left me alone with my computer :) After time and time again removing him from the keyboard. ;)

Then I suspect that Brianna has an eye-infection... Or then it's just a little soar.

Take Care and Mjau in Peace!!! :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar